And, this is perfect for a friend who is trying to stitch things together to keep her busy life from falling apart! Here's to you Kathi!
- This image is "Darn It" by Mo Manning and can be found at her shop - Digital Pencil Too.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give him dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images with a ball tool. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- The sentiment inside is a die cut from SU.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used for the mat and the basic cardstock itself are both from stash.
- The inside was created using leftover papers from the front.
- I decided the only embellishment would be the stitching with a waxed, blue linen, book binders' thread to match the color palette.
This card should be eligible for the following
Through the Craftroom Door – ATG Always
Crafting From the Heart -#122 – ATG Always
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Shopping our Stash L:13 – SOS #262 – Stitches
DP2 -Mo's Challenge Blog #265 - ATG + Mo Image
Penny's Challenge #288 – ATG
Inspiration Destination #96 – ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #63 – ATG
Scrapper's Delight #57 – ATG Always
Get Creative Challenges - #44 – Lots of Blue
Paper Shelter – #259 – ATG
Simon Says Wed – ATG